Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This time it's for me

Here we are... My third blog... This time it's for me... The last few have started out for me, but then ended up conforming, just a bit, to the "friends" I made and the comments they left... I wanted to sound positive, happy, masculine, self-realized, intelligent... So, I skirted my insecurities or my sadness... Not that I'm sad (See?? I'm doing it again!)... but, really, I'm not sad... Just slightly malcontent... Feeling the need for change, for more friends, for a better body, for a more satisfying job, for more money, for some landscaping, for some intelligent conversation or at least enthusiastic conversation... Remember in college when you'd stay up almost all night talking with someone, neither of you able to stop talking, sitting with your knees up in the dorm hallway, whispering so as not to wake anyone? I loved those times... Although it was usually with a straight male friend that I was trying to bring closer to me because I had a crush on him... Although I didn't call it that...

So, this time it's for me... I can't promise lots of links and great pictures, etc. but I can promise that it'll ALL be me...

No comments: