Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Take a closer look...

Last Thanksgiving, my mom and sister came from GA to AZ and we did the obligatory drive to Grand Canyon and Sedona since Sis hadn't been here before. (Ahem... I'd lived here 8, count 'em, 8 years.)

Anyhoo, Mikey and I were sitting on a bench in Sedona and my mom snapped a picture of us.

I liked this picture so much... I thought we both looked really cute and happy...



And then I looked closer. Look at the woman in the background...

And then I LOVED this picture so much... I printed it and had it framed and it sits on a shelf in our dining room.

3 comments:

Actions and Consequences said...

I have a personal fondness of Michael PXXto. You can't say his first name without his last name-just like me!

I remember being very guarded about this man. WHO is this man in Kevin's life. I don't lik... Oh hi.. Yeah I'm from the east coast too. You grew up in the same area i did?!? Keilbase!

Okay Michael PXXto is a good guy. Nay, a great guy.

This Boy Elroy said...

First, you're both very handsome! Second, that photo is PRICELESS!!

rodger said...

I'd have framed it too, it's a great shot. She was obviously stunned to see such great looking mens!