Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This little piggie...

Last night, I walked outside to turn off the light on the pool and, while walking back, tripped on a concrete border we have in the yard and THIS is what it turned into.

It really hurt last night, but we went to dinner with friends anyway. After dinner I looked at it and it had all swollen up and turned bright purple. I've always heard that doctors can't do anything for broken toes, so I just decided to grin and bear it.


I had to wear flip-flops to work today and am limping all over the place. But, this woman who works in our box office asked me if I wanted her to do Reiki on it. I said sure.


She rubbed some Tea Tree oil on the toe and I sat for about 30 minutes while she held her hands around my toe. She said she would continue doing distance Reiki while I went back upstairs to my desk.


Ummm... It actually doesn't hurt as much as it did before. No kidding.

2 comments:

rodger said...

Ouch! It hurts just to look at it. Sympathy pains...ow, ow, ow.

Chox said...

Tea tree oil is an amazing substance.